The Cost Of Rehabilitation Explained
How much it will cost you to recover from alcohol addiction is largely determined by the level of substance abuse and other related issues. Regardless of how much money you earn, there is always a form of treatment that you can afford.
It may vary from rehab to rehab. There are those that charge very high amounts per day while there are those that offer free services. Whatever you can afford, there will be rehab suitable to your addiction.
If you know what type of resources will help you for treatment as the rehab is easily available. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
You will find various financing options in most rehab facilities, most will also accept insurance and others even provide financial aid.
Insurance is one of the most popular forms of payment for the treatment of addiction. The quantity insurance covers rely on the backup plan and what the health supplier acknowledges.
Drug rehabilitation is covered by a variety of insurances including
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Martial insurance
Even though not everybody has insurance, there are still methods to enter addiction treatment. Looking for a no-cost or low-income rehabilitation centre can be one method to get help. You can also get a financing option from some rehab centres. Most free rehab centres have waiting lists and limited funding, therefore a finance option may be a better option.
There is inpatient rehab centres that offer loans to those not covered by insurance.
You have to think of rehabilitation as an investment even if you're afraid to take on debt. It won't take too long to clear the payments. Returning on right track of life and career, being sober helps you with this. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
The Costs Of Addiction Treatments
The treatment plans your rehab centre offers you will determine how much you will need to spend to recover.
Depending on your addiction you will be offered different types of treatment that are most suitable to you and the addiction.
There are many other aspects that influence the price of rehab, which can go from treatment to comforts.
Contact us today to get the assistance to find a low-cost rehab on 0800 246 1509.
The following are estimates that have been put together from studies carried out and from treatment centres
- £800 - £1200 are the ranges of outpatient detox.
- Detox is included in the inpatient rehab programs.
- The total cost will depend on the type of drug addiction and the impatient program inclusion.
- The symptoms of dangerous detox needs more cautious observation which makes the price higher.
- Inpatient Treatment
- For a 30-day program, some inpatient rehabilitation can cost about £4800.
- Other more popular rehab facilities may charge £16,120 a month.
- Treatment for two to three months will cost anything between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient programs for weak to average addictions are more economical than inpatient rehabilitations.
- Many outpatient centres cost £4,000 for a 90 day program.
- Treatment at facilities like Hazelden Betty Ford charge £8000.
- The cost of treatment as an outpatient will be determined by the number and frequency of your visits.
- The type of medication will depend on the treatment required which will affect the cost.
- Some people do not require any medicines when recovering from addiction.
- Liquor and sedative addictions need medicines.
- In the space of one year, one might spend a lot of money.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
Addiction Is Costly
The cost of a drug or alcohol addiction is far more expensive than rehab in the long run. If employed, drug and alcohol addicts tend to abscond from work more times than those not addicted, and this absence equals loss of income for themselves and their employers.
There are heavy costs associated with using drugs including the cost of acquiring the drugs, treating health complications and handling legal problems.
The Heroin users spend a huge number of pounds on their obsession.
An alcoholic that drinks about 12-pack per day regularly for a year waste more than £8500. Legal issues could cost you thousands of pounds more. Illegal drugs would cost much more though it is not easy to figure out exactly how much.
The financial prices of addiction are just a piece of the overall picture. An addict will lose a lot to their addiction including personal relationships and these can be the most costly.
Factors For Pricing An Addiction Treatment
Many factors create impact on the cost of addiction treatment. Some of the factors include
- Type Of Facility
- Whether you want to go to an inpatient or outpatient program, the cost difference can be staggering.
- The cost of an inpatient program is higher due to the costs of accommodation.
- The program and location length create high impact on cost of programs.
- In an area where the cost of living is high, the cost of treatment is likely to also be high
- Treatment Presented
- When they begin rehabilitation, some may not need medical detoxification.
- There is no specialized detoxification other than being monitored when it comes to cocaine addicts since they don't normally experience serious withdrawals once they quit the drug.
- However, there are serious dangers when withdrawing from alcohol and Heroin and medication is usually necessary.
- The ones that need more treatment may pay more for medical care.
- If you add professional counselling to the treatment, it is going to affect the total cost of the treatment.
- The facilities for rehab need to be included.
- Such facilities and services like massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are all factored in the final bill you pay.
- The expensive and lavish rehab centres are for the wealthy and well-known peoples.
- Treatment at these high-end rehab centres comes in five or six digit figures.
- Although certain amenities will usually mean higher costs, not all treatment centres are that pricey.
Non Profit And State Funded Rehabilitation
There are some not-for-profit organizations that provide treatment centres for people with low incomes. Most of these rehab facilities offer free or very affordable treatment. The availability of these programs ensures that anyone can access treatment regardless of their financial situation.
Free rehab is available from the Salvation Army. For those on low income there are state-funded rehab centres.
How To Get Into Rehabilitation
Getting the suitable rehab centre is the second step after problem recognition. Try not to let the cost of recovery a chance to keep you down. We can give you all the help and assistance you need to find a rehab centre that suits you.