Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab York has been offering alcohol and substance treatment. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
The Work That We Do
Alcohol Rehab York delivers the United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Provoke ourselves to make all that we do, from specialist recommending to community oriented care planning of the most elevated quality.
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Make use of the power of Mutual Aid as well as peer support in making recovery perceptible and able to be reached successfully.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Links with what is accessible and fill the breaches that we discover.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab York's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For Those In Our Programme
Please see our Patient Information Handouts that explain in detail how you can benefit from our rehab services.
See our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for more information about our Opioid Substitution Treatments, (OSTS).